Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

An Element...

There is a certain element of WIN in this flash. Perhaps it is because you completely destroyed an ignorant thirteen year old with a snooty, completely obnoxious male voice and epic word animations sarcastically noting the frequent misspellings and word misuse, or it could simply be because of the voice itself. Either way, I give this a 5 and a 10 and bid you adieu, sir.

P.S. It is my personal belief that you should do a few more of these. Destroy a few more thirteen year olds, or just some really bad comments left by some really stupid pepole. That is all.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

HAHA!

Stumbled Upon, but seriously, this was so funny. It was an accurate portrayal of modern American siblings. Who are grown.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Cute~

The whole thing was brilliantly animated and the little screw ups were well thought out. The tentavele rape was definitely a classic :D

The Life Of A Pacifist... The Life Of A Pacifist...

Okay...

Well, I'm reading through these other reviews, and they don't seem to get it. Yes, your decisions don't affect the game much, but that's because as a pacifist, you really don't have much choice other than avoid conflict. Go figure.

As for the game, I understood the concept and I actually thought it was humorous because as a reformed doormat, I totally know what she's going through. I especially liked how the other characters slowly become dirtier and more grotesque. It would have been fun if you could make the poor girl just SNAP, but that would defeat the message of the game.

Evolving Machine Evolving Machine

So Unique!

It's a really unique game. I agree with the other commenters though, it feels too short. As I was playing, I was sort of working it out in my head what it the point of the game would be. Would it be a good or evil thing? Would it be a robot? Would it destroy a city? What IS it? I liked that I could guess and imagine what it would do when I was done! It was fun! Another thing someone brought up was to have different evolutions depending on what you clicked. That's a concept. I think, even though you said you weren't a programmer, you should toy around with the concept. You might very well be onto something great, here. Something that people will look forward to every few months that you'll make a new one.

flashetion responds:

Hey, thats a great idea! I take that concept if you don't mind.

Loved Loved

A feeling.

I'm not sure what to make of this game. Do I enjoy it or do I feel repelled by it? Did it excite or frighten? But, this was your intention, yes? I'm not sure how to rate this either, but for the sake of being unique, 10.