Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

An Element...

There is a certain element of WIN in this flash. Perhaps it is because you completely destroyed an ignorant thirteen year old with a snooty, completely obnoxious male voice and epic word animations sarcastically noting the frequent misspellings and word misuse, or it could simply be because of the voice itself. Either way, I give this a 5 and a 10 and bid you adieu, sir.

P.S. It is my personal belief that you should do a few more of these. Destroy a few more thirteen year olds, or just some really bad comments left by some really stupid pepole. That is all.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

HAHA!

Stumbled Upon, but seriously, this was so funny. It was an accurate portrayal of modern American siblings. Who are grown.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Cute~

The whole thing was brilliantly animated and the little screw ups were well thought out. The tentavele rape was definitely a classic :D

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

BAHAHAHA!! XD

That was funny as hell!!

The animation was good, too, BTW :D

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Amazing!

Brilliantly offending! I laughed my ass off at the complete sense it all made. The cleavage bit was brilliant.

|~Love Me Forever~| |~Love Me Forever~|

^-^

This little flash is just the cutest thing! ^0^

"Strange Fruit" "Strange Fruit"

Wow

This is very deep and very soulful. The art with its scratchy look was a good choose for this work.

a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

Awww &lt;3

That was very cute! And I love how you left it uncolored and such. It added a certain charm to it, ya know? ^-^ Great work and I hope to see more soon!

Twatlight Twatlight

pfft

Hah! I was waiting for someone to make fun of this movie!

Love Hina Super Hnnng Love Hina Super Hnnng

??? O.o

You know what the scary part is? That was stupid but i had fun watching the random chaos ensue! ^-^

catbrush responds: